Community Impact Coordinator
Location: City of Ryde, NSW
Work Type: Part-time, 2 days per week
Salary: Negotiable – Salary packaging available.
Application Closing Date: 8th October 2017
We’re seeking a Community Impact Coordinator to support our early years and youth employment volunteer and community initiatives in the City of Ryde. You will support our partners in the Macquarie Business Park to achieve community outcomes in their own backyard by:
• Building and maintaining key relationships in the community including with Early Years Service Providers, Council and Marsden High School
• Organising strategic volunteering opportunities and running events for volunteers from Macquarie Park to contribute to community outcomes in City of Ryde
• Acting as the community contact for implementation of the Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library in City of Ryde
• Coordinating activities and groups, providing leadership on the Early Years Learning Group
• Supporting the development of UWA Communications through seeking and providing quality content
• Supporting corporate engagement events and proposal writing in collaboration with the Partnerships Team as required
• Providing adaptive leadership, modelling the values of United Way Australia at all times
How to apply
Please send through your CV (max 3 pages) and a 2 page covering letter that specifically addresses the Key Criteria (EXPERIENCE, SKILLS and APTITUDE) in the Position Description to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.30pm October 8th.