Location: Melbourne or Sydney
Work Type: Permanent full time
Salary: Negotiable – Salary packaging available.
Application Closing Date: 30th August
We are seeking a motivated individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills to help us improve the lives of children and youth in communities of disadvantage. Your role will be busy, diverse and rewarding, with a particular focus on:
• Research, coordination and submissions to funding bodies including Trusts and Foundation
• Coordination of materials, record keeping and events for major donors
• Supporting key internal stakeholders, including United Way Australia’s Melbourne Council
• Contributing to revenue generation activities of the Resource Development team
• Supporting the Melbourne office staff and office in general activities as required
• Supporting the delivery of fundraising programs/appeals as needed.