United Way is one of the biggest mobilisers of corporate volunteers in Australia and across the globe
We offer a range of volunteering experiences for teams and individuals:
- skilled volunteering Contribute your expertise to help our team on a range of projects. It can make a huge impact – see our advice on how to approach skilled volunteering.
- high school mentoring A one year structured program matching professionals with one or more students to support their transition to work or further study.
- corporate team volunteering An opportunity for teams of employees from our corporate partners to improve community spaces and experience the difference their donations make.
- office volunteering We always need help in our Sydney and Melbourne offices and some tasks can also be done remotely.
- community volunteering Join a community committee driving grass root work, fundraise and/or help out for a day to improve early childhood outcomes or transition to employment.
There are currently no volunteering opportunities available.
hear from other volunteers
Volunteer of the Quarter
Read about our Volunteers of the Quarter to find out more about the life-changing difference our volunteers make.
You guys did a phenomenal job organising and facilitating such an interesting, positive and realistic program. That experience will stay with me for life. I hope you can continue running the group sessions with as many kids as possible.”
Eugene Giacomin, AIA
“Helping a group of Year 10 high school students go through a mock job interview process was a refreshing learning experience for me as much as for the students we interviewed… We gave each of them guidance and assistance in realising that they could present and perform in a process to seek a job, it was rewarding to see how they responded so positively and hopefully went away with renewed confidence in their ability to do so in future.” Mike Davis, Nikko AM
“I met kids who have a mix of ambition and uncertainty, eager to explore the opportunities that life can offer but unsure as to the pathways that will take them there. It was great to be able to offer them some thoughts based on my experiences and some encouragement to go forth. Well done United Way!” Geoffrey Reidy, Rodgers Reidy
“I like being part of a team where we all share the same vision to help people achieve their human potential and know I’m part of positive change in the community… Since day one I’ve loved the ‘can do’ attitude, and seeing the happy faces of kids, youth, and families supported by our programs. Another great example of how we can all Live United!” Elsy, office volunteer
Contact our team today